Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Meet Me at the Door

EDIT:it's a lot harder than I thought to upload pictures on a blog from an iPhone

If I were to walk through 1000 doors,
I would be stuck doing 2000 chores,
But what would happen if one stayed open?
As the blues walks out,
And introduces copen.

Look at the change that the world brings,
Revolution and rebellion initiates these things,
But what would happened if one never closed?
And the story it shouts
is just a ridiculous prose.

Feel the shakes of a metamorphosis, 
All of it's dreams inspire the forces,
But what would happen if they all got locks? 
Hinder their greatness,
And drag them against the rocks.

Hear the cries for redemption and mercy,
Not from the weak but from men like Percy,
But what would happens if the hinges came loose?
Now everyone suffers,
And refuse to make truce.

Taste the sour treats of joy in defeat,
Under the illusion that we are on our feet,
But what would happen if a line should form?
Stricken with boredom,
After refining norm.

See what you can and believe what you will,
Fascinated by victims of Doctor Ill,
But what would happen if the doors should break?
Sympathy is useless,
And remorse is fake.

So would I choose to walk through 1000 doors,
And be stuck with those 2000 chores,
Like everyone else I can only want more,
So give me a pen,
And meet me at the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment